Ice Climbing Package
General Assessment Package
When you go to climb any Mountain, to be successful you must first figure out where you are, what supplies and skills you need, and who you can depend upon to help along the way! The same is true when you are trying to improve how your brain works
So Every Package we offer begins with A General Assessment Package. The General Assessment Package includes:
- A Brain Function Self-Assessment and the Organization of Dots Assessment from the Learning Propensity Assessment Device
- The Via Character Strengths Assessment
- The Aspects of Identity Questionnaire
The reports from these assessment give us a really good understanding of where to start.
Everything in Level 1 Training, Plus Level 2
Categorization: once a person can successfully compare items, then they can learn to categorize. This instrument helps people develop the flexibility in their thinking necessary to be able to categorizing and re-categorizing of the same objects into different sets. In categorizing, the client moves from establishing relationships among concrete items to projecting relationships among concepts.
Illustrations: learning how to perceive problems and discover the solutions. Developing the ability to decode details, use hypothetical and inferential thinking. Learning how to perceive relationships.
Family Relations: clients learn to use a system of relationships to link separate beings or items using categories and decides what must be present for that item to be included or excluded. The exercises in Family Relations clients learn the importance of using precise language. It also requires clients to use the analytical skills developed in level 1 and to be able to justify or explain their conclusions,
Temporal Relations: develops clients’ ability to use concepts of time to describe and order their experiences. Being able to orientation to time is important to being able to see the relationships between different things. Without an awareness of time clients have a hard being able to anticipate effects of their actions, plan, and prioritize future events.
All sections (or Instruments as they are called) create a fun and engaging way to improve your brain function and ability to think.
2 Positive Psychology Coaching Programs of your Choice
We currently have 3 Programs you can choose from:
- Maximizing your Strengths- be able to recognize your strengths, use them to help with your weaknesses, and learn how to make sure that your strengths aren't overbearing for others.
- Creating More Resilience-Resilience in life is about training your to pay attention to the situation, evaluate your beliefs and perspective about the situation, and developing strategies at allow you to deal with the situation in a health way.
- Meaning and Valued Living- Learn to feel more like your life as a sense of purpose, and that that sense of purpose meaningful to you and is aligned with your values as a human being.
Aspects of Identity Map Plus Cultural Genealogy Research and Artifacts
Honestly, one of the most important things in life is how you see yourself. And know what parts of your identity are most important to you can help you be happier with yourself and function better in the world.
In this part of the program we will share the different aspects of your identity and map out a plan to create a life that is more authentic to who you are. Then we will show you how to use it.
Then we will research your culture and family traditions to choose which of those traditions with help strengthen your Identity moving forward.