Alpine Mountaineering Package
General Assessment Package
When you go to climb any Mountain, to be successful you must first figure out where you are, what supplies and skills you need, and who you can depend upon to help along the way! The same is true when you are trying to improve how your brain works
So Every Package we offer begins with A General Assessment Package. The General Assessment Package includes:
- A Brain Function Self-Assessment and the Organization of Dots Assessment from the Learning Propensity Assessment Device
- The Via Character Strengths Assessment
- The Aspects of Identity Questionnaire
The reports from these assessment give us a really good understanding of where to start.
Standard Level 3 Instruments
In the Alpine Mountaineering Package, you will receive training in all 3 Standard levels of Feuerstein's Instrumental Enrichment Program. Here are the 5 sections of Level 3 and what brain functions they work on:
Orientation in Space 2: provides clients practice in the use of stable systems of reference. For example, geographical concepts such as compass points, coordinates, and graphs.
Numerical Progressions: helps clients search for and find relationships between separate objects or events. Students draw accurate conclusions regarding the rules and formulae of progressions. As the client works on this the instrument increases their ability to compare, and use inductive and deductive reasoning.
Transitive Relations: requires clients to deal with relationships that exist in ordered sets, and figure out differences between set members. These difference are described by the terms like “greater than,” “less than,” and “equal to.” It helps clients improve their reasoning skills.
Syllogisms: Through the tasks of Syllogisms, clients gain the ability to discriminate between valid and invalid conclusions and between possible and inevitable outcomes. The instrument fosters inferential and abstract thinking.
Representational Stencil Design: consists of tasks in which clients must mentally construct a design. The completion of the tasks requires a complex series of steps. Looking at a design and the different pieces that create it, the client must put the pieces in the right order in their head to recreate the design. This last instrument uses all of the brain functions that you were building throughout the rest of the program.
All sections (or Instruments as they are called) create a fun and engaging way to improve your brain function and ability to think.
3 Positive Psychology Coaching Programs
In the Alpine Mountaineering Program you get access to all 3 of our Positive Psychology Coaching Programs.
- Maximizing your Strengths- be able to recognize your strengths, use them to help with your weaknesses, and learn how to make sure that your strengths aren't overbearing for others.
- Creating More Resilience-Resilience in life is about training your to pay attention to the situation, evaluate your beliefs and perspective about the situation, and developing strategies at allow you to deal with the situation in a health way.
- Meaning and Valued Living- Learn to feel more like your life as a sense of purpose, and that that sense of purpose meaningful to you and is aligned with your values as a human being.
Aspects of Identity Map
Honestly, one of the most important things in life is how you see yourself. And know what parts of your identity are most important to you can help you be happier with yourself and function better in the world.
In this part of the program we will share the different aspects of your identity and map out a plan to create a life that is more authentic to who you are. Then we will show you how to use it.
At this level we will also help you research and discover cultural genealogy traditions that support and strengthen your identity for the future.